Assisted Payroll’s Prime Features that Simplifies your Payroll Management
- With QuickBooks assisted payroll help you can sit back stress-free while the service will file your W-2s, 1099s and other payroll taxes for you.
- Without any restrictions, you can add any number of employees you want and it is free to add, and remove employees from Assisted Payroll.
- It offers you an effortless way to manage employee wages, deductions, and benefits like overtime, bonuses, commissions, vacation time, sick time, health insurance, cash advanced, retirement plans, and 401k benefits.
- QuickBooks assisted payroll service embrace processing of payroll with debit and direct deposit.
- Providing industry’s best-known support services with Intuit assisted payroll customer service, you get instant access to help whenever you need.
- QuickBooks assisted payroll support gets your payroll automated for filing state, local and federal taxes with an easy option to download pdf reports from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Easily view, save, print, and send email copies of w- 2 forms and payroll taxes with Payroll Tax Center.
- With Intuit’s No Penalties Guarantee QuickBooks assures you that your State and Federal taxes are paid on time, and the service will bear any tax penalties.
- Customizable Accounting and Payroll reports are available in both detailed and summary formats to efficiently manage your expenses and job costing.
- Highly secured encrypted servers and Symantec security monitoring ensure complete safety of payroll data sent to payroll tax center for processing.
- QB assisted payroll support provides one of the best paperless solutions for payroll management and provides multiple payment options to choose from like pay cards, checks, and direct deposits.
- Low-cost solutions for small to mid-sized businesses with an easy to signup process for a quick start.
- Easy integration with QuickBooks Desktop application allows you to access all of your payroll and accounting data at one place for hassle-free account management.
Common QuickBooks Assisted Payroll Errors & Issues
- Changing EIN (Employer Identification Number) in Assisted Payroll
- Incorrect Pay Dates & Pay Periods on Paychecks
- Issues printing filed tax copies
- Issues in voiding, canceling, and recalling a paycheck
- Errors in worker classification
- Incorrect entry in payroll data
Get your Payroll Queries Answered by QuickBooks Experts
Get Payroll support services by experts and avoid high penalties from tax authorities. Call Intuit assisted payroll support phone number (844)-888-4666 to get in touch with an expert who will guide you through each step of payroll set up and help you customize payroll as per your needs. Let the certified experts handle payroll management for you and save time to build new strategies to improve your business performance and productivity.